Say you were meeting a new person, blind date, new friend, who knows, and you wanted them to have some idea of what kind of person you are, and who you are. But you can't actually tell them in so many words.
Instead, you have to give them a box, with a baker's dozen things in it for them to look at/read/listen to/taste/whatever. What would you put in the box?
1. This photo:
2. coffee beans from The Opposite
3. a copy of Michael Marshall Smith's 'Only Forward'
4. one of my old moleskine notebooks full of Monty snippets
5. the Migrating Moleskine (*nudges primitivepeople*), so they can see how fabulous you lot are
6. my Nintendo DS
7. one of my Dixon Ticonderoga yellow pencils
8. the complete Ubermixes (they fit onto a dvd disk)
9. my leatherman squirt multitool
10. my Tilley hat
11. some plums from my allotment
12. a moo card with my flickr address on it
13. one of my signd Eddie Izzard programmes from the gigs I've been to.