The Internet proudly presents: The Find Sherlock Holmes game!!
1) Go to Wikipedia.
2) Click Random Article (on the left navigation bar)
3) From there, only using links in articles, navigate yourself to Holmes's page
4) Post your path here.
1. Random article = Dipterichthys
Hmm. Some kind of...
2. Prehistoric fish
This could be tricky. Wait one second though - what's this?
3. Lists of fish on stamps
We have stamps here in England. We're good at stamps. Let's go see what we can find.
4. List of fish of stamps of the Falkland Islands
I love the internet. Now, the Falkland Islands belong to us, despite being tiny and waaaaaay over there. Let's see....
5. Communications in the Falkland Islands
on the basis that they communicate with the UK, and that's where we'll find Sherlock. Aha. Now we're getting somewhere.
6. Edward VIII postage stamps
A British monarch. Bit late for Sherlock, but we're on the right patch of land. All we need now is a more general subject to give us access to Sherlock's time. Aha!
7. Postage stamps of the United Kingdom
That's the badger. Right...
8. List of British postage stamps
*scrolls down the list*
... which contains: 1993 - Sherlock Holmes. Centenary of the Publication of The Final Problem, 12 October... which gives us
9. Sherlock Holmes!