1. Ikea at 10:20am on an Easter Monday was oddly quiet. I was in and out in 20 minutes or less.
2. The garage now looks fantastic. Old shelving and storage ripped out and freecycled, new shelving and storage installed. No, we couldn't use the old shelving - it was in terrible condition and not fit for what we needed. Luckily, via Freecycle, other people will now be able to use it.
3. Roast lamb dinner at K's parents' house, followed by hot chocolate fudge pudding, and a couple of glasses of a cheeky red wine. Bliss.
4. My arms *ache*. Already. They're going to be really sore tomorrow
5. I love my new shirt. No, not the checked one. I bought a new dark blue linen shirt at the weekend. It looks great.
6. Is it time for The Wire yet?
7. EB has now watched the Easter Doctor Who at least four times. I've seen bits of it. Looked like a lot of fun. Michelle Ryan really filled that catsuit out nicely. Rawr.
8. I'd fogotten how intrusive the ads were on Yahoo Mail basic. My paid Pro account ran out at the weekend. It's £11.99 a year to see a non-ad version (plus other features), which is almost worth it. If I had the cash. Which I don't, due to #5.