Comment on this post and I will list seven things I want you to talk about. They might make sense or they might be totally random. Then post that list, with your commentary, on your journal. Other people can get lists from you and the meme merrily perpetuates itself.As all good memes should, obv.
huskyteer asked the following
1. Any more pets in your future? Not that I can see. K has talked about getting another guinea pig, but the Beans aren't particuarly bothered and it'd just end up with me looking after it again. K's parents have Bess The Beast, and she's plenty enough for two households. Built out of springs, that dog, and we adore her.
2. You're running a festival - what kind? Ooh, that's a great question. Probably something laid back. I do love the vibe of Greenbelt, with its mixture of funky tea tents, relaxed and family-friendly atmosphere, delicious food and (mostly) great music. Maybe Greenbelt without the religious overtones. Though that said, it's entirely possible to do Greenbelt without the religious overtones.
3. Dream holiday - solo Travelling around the world, visiting people that I've only ever talked to online.
4. Dream holiday - with the rest of the family We're rather fond of Centerparcs. It's ridiculously expensive, true, but once you're there it's entirely possible to spend 90% of your time in the pool, which is free. I reckon that if you add up the cost of a cottage somwhere on top of the cost of days out, it probably works out at a similar price.
5. A skill you wish you had Some kind of musical talent. I know that I keep going on about wanting to learn how to play an instrument, which is entirely true. I just never get round to actually *doing* it. Probably on the basis that I'd try it and be entirely useless at it. Also, plotting. I'd like the skill/patience to come up with a good start-to-finish plot for a story, sit down and actually write it, then edit it and show it to people.
6. What did you want to be when you grew up? A librarian. I became one too - took a postgrad course in Information Studies, qualified as a librarian and promptly went on to spend 3 years working in a law firm library. Then kind of fell into IT. I'd work in a library again in a second, if I could afford to and still support house/family. Not much money in it though.
7. Cake or biscuits? Jaffa cakes. Best of both worlds. Mmmm, jaffa cakes.